At the Mohrenwirt
The best Holiday by far!
At the MohrenwirtThe best Holiday by far!
from 10 June 2020
Welcome back to the Mohrenwirt!
South Tyrol again at last –
the Mohrenwirt again at last!
Long-awaited and well-deserved: your summer holiday, with its cherished rituals and its moments of relaxation and enjoyment, is already within reach – and we are certain it will become the nicest ever by far.
Our strength: the Mohrenwirt Hotel has more than enough space in all areas. Whether in the extensive gardens of 10,000 square metres, or in the hotel itself – our guests can find their own very personal favourite spots, refuges from everyday life and the necessary distance.
The things we have always done at the Mohrenwirt out of conviction are particularly important this summer. We are putting measures in place so that your holiday happiness remains unclouded, and you can spend the loveliest time of year by far at the Mohrenwirt.
Relaxation needs space and time.
To switch off, you also need to be able to withdraw, far away from the hustle and bustle.
Certified hygiene standards at the highest level. Your health and well-being, and our employees’ safety, are the topmost priority for us. So in the past few weeks we have been taking extensive measures.
Our Covid-19 guidelines are adapted to the recommendations of the WHO and the regional and national health and hygiene regulations. We comply with the government’s hygiene regulations and rules of conduct, and our employees are trained on these accordingly.
In addition to all of these measures, we have also adjusted the cancellation policy for you.
Check-in for the hotel
For check-in and entry into Italy, guests from EU countries, United States of America, Canada and Japan will need a vaccination, convalescent or test certificate as of Monday, June 21.
Thus, vaccinated or convalescent persons no longer need to carry a negative test result when entering the country and checking into the hotel.
Proof of vaccination, convalescence or testing is considered to be:
- Proof of vaccination: Proof of having received a Corona vaccination or EU vaccination certificate.
- Proof of recovery: Proof of having recovered from a Covid 19 infection in the last six months.
- Proof of test: Proof of a negative antigen test (rapid test) or alternatively PCR test which must not be older than 48 hours.
Current travel advice
Since May 16, 2021, vacation travel from all EU countries and Switzerland is possible without quarantine in Italy. What must be observed?
Here you can find all the latest information on the entry requirements from Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
- Prior to entering Italy, online registration is required via the European Digital Passenger Localization Form.
Proof of registration must be carried digitally or in paper form.
In exceptional cases, i.e. exclusively in case of technical obstacles, it is possible to fill in the self-declaration in paper form:
If you are not vaccinated or recovered from Covid- 19- infection, you will need a negative antigen test (rapid test) not older than 48 hours.
You can take a rapid antigen nasal test directly at the hotel at any time and free of charge and you will receive a confirmation.
Quarantine requirement when entering the country from the UK
Due to the Delta virus variant currently spreading rapidly in the United Kingdom, a five-day quarantine and testing requirement now applies to entry from the United Kingdom.
Entry from India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka
The Health Minister's order extended entry bans for India, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka.
Plan your holiday carefree, we allow you to book securely. All stays within June 2021 can be rebooked or cancelled free of charge up to 3 days before arrival. Should there be travel restrictions at short notice, our cancellation deadlines will of course be adjusted.
From July 2021 our regular cancellation conditions apply.
We fulfil all the safety measures
According to the current requirements of the South Tyrolean provincial government, mouth and nose protection must be worn in closed rooms.
- We won’t shake hands when saying hello and goodbye. But that doesn’t make our welcome any less hearty.
- Our employees have been trained in accordance with the Covid-19 guidelines, and in the required areas they wear mouth and nose protection as well as gloves for your safety. We keep the safety distance of 1 m.
- We are using the spaciousness of our facilities to create enough space for all our guests – even greater than the minimum distance prescribed by law.
- We have all the hotel laundry washed by a certified company that demonstrably complies with all the standards in respect of germs and viruses (in accordance with UNI EN 14065). All the cleaning is undertaken to the highest standard using certified products.
- Certified disinfecting agents are freely available throughout the hotel (in accordance with EN 1500 and EN 14476).
- Ventilating all the rooms and cleaning and disinfecting all areas are more important for us than ever.
For the sake of everyone’s health, we ask all guests to abide by the following rules:
We will continue to spoil you in our restaurant
The focus is on enjoyment! Our spacious restaurant offers plenty of room for eating in a pleasant atmosphere.
- We look forward to your reservation in our restaurant.
- We guarantee distances greater than the legally prescribed minimum.
- For hotel guests one table is reserved for breakfast, and if you have booked our gourmet half board, for dinner too.
- Our employees wear mouth and nose protection for their own safety and yours.
- We can also offer you our breakfast buffet for this summer, choose from our wide range!
- All guests wear mouth-nose protection and disposable gloves at the buffet area.
Evening menu and à la carte restaurant
- Lean back! We will serve you as many dishes as possible at your table.
- We serve all dishes at the table. Look forward to fresh, creative and regional dishes.
Our indoor and outdoor pool as well as saunas and relaxation room are open for you.
A minimum distance of 2m applies throughout the wellness area.
- Our outdoor pool is open from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Our indoor pool is open from 6:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Our saunas / steam bath from 60 degrees are open for you from 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Our employees in the spa area are specially trained and carry out their work with the greatest care.
- All spa treatments are offered as usual. Our guests receive gloves and a face mask during the treatment. Our employees also wear face masks and gloves.
- All devices and utensils are cleaned and disinfected after each use.
You are welcome to take part in our outdoor activity program and experience nature in all its facets while hiking.
Prefer a bike tour? Then you can borrow e-bikes and mountain bikes from us.
Or you can relax with yoga or our sound meditation.
We are looking forward to welcoming you again soon at the Mohrenwirt in Burgeis!
All the best and stay healthy
Yours, the Theiner family and the team at the Mohrenwirt
HOLIDAY OFFERS FOR A VERY SPECIAL TIME OUT.