DISCOVER VENOSTA VALLEY AND THE ENTIRE SOUTH TYROL WITH FULL PRIVILEGES
Be our guest -
VenostaCard 2019 – valid from March to November
It will enable free utilization of the Venosta Valley train as well as all other types of public transport throughout South Tyrol region. Venosta Valley Card holders receive discounts for cable-car rides, museums and various sporting and recreational facilities.
Highlight: A special advantage of the Venosta Valley Card is that it permits access to extra services for the exclusive use of cardholders in 8 selected sites throughout the Venosta Valley.
The Venosta Valley Card will be issued by the tourist operator at your arrival and will be valid for the duration of your entire stay. Please note that the Venosta Valley Card is not transferable.
With the Venosta Valley Card, you can enjoy following services:
- Regional trains throughout South Tyrol as well as to Trento (marked on the railway timetable with an R symbol)
- City (urban) and intercity buses
- the PostBus Switzerland between Malles and Müstair, Switzerland (CH)
- the Renon, Maranza, San Genesio, Colle, Meltina and Verano cable car as well as the tramway of Renon and the funicular to the Mendola
- Reductions of at least 10% on tickets across a number of facilities, such as: cable cars, museums, swimming pools, etc.
- Exclusive services for Venosta Valley Card holders (subject to charges) at 8 selected locations, including museums, castles etc., across the entire valley
More information about the Venosta Valley Card