DISCOVER VENOSTA VALLEY AND THE ENTIRE SOUTH TYROL WITH FULL PRIVILEGES
Venosta Valley Card -
South Tyrol Guest Pass
It will enable free utilization of the Venosta Valley train as well as all other types of public transport throughout South Tyrol region. Venosta Valley Card holders receive discounts at cable cars and chairlifts and on the rental of any kind of bikes at the following rental shops of "Papin Sport" and "Südtirol Rad".
The Venosta Valley Card grants the holder exclusive access to auxiliary services at selected locations across the entire Venosta Valley.
The Venosta Valley Card will be issued by the tourist operator at your arrival and will be valid for the duration of your entire stay. The Venosta Valley Card is a personal ticket and therefore non-transferable.
It must be validated at the start of each journey (before boarding in the case of train journeys),
though it is not necessary to indicate the destination. The guest pass is valid from your first validation and can be used for the entire duration of your stay. Children under the age of six travel free of charge. Pramsand luggage can also be carried free of charge. Dogs require a supplementary ticket if they cannot be carried. Taxis are not included.
More Information about the Venosta Valley Card
With the Venosta Valley Card, you can enjoy following services:
- regional trains throughout South Tyrol as well as to Trento (marked on the railway timetable with an R symbol)
- City (urban) and intercity buses
- the PostBus Switzerland between Mals/Malles and Müstair, Switzerland (CH)
- the Renon, Maranza, San Genesio, Colle, Meltina and Verano cable car as well as the tramway of Renon and the funicular to the Mendola
- the hiking taxi to the Gieshof farms in Matsch/Mazia
Reductions of 10%
on the rental of any kind of bikes at the following affiliated businesses
- „Papin Sport" and „Südtirol Rad/Bici Alto Adige"
on the regular price during the summer saison
- Schöneben/Belpiano cable car in Reschen/Resia
- Haideralm/Malga S. Valentino cable car in St. Valentin/S. Valentino
- Watles chairlift above Burgeis/Burgusio
- Trafoi chairlift in Trafoi
- Kanzel/Pulpito gondola-lift in Sulden/Solda
- Langenstein/Orso chairlift in Sulden/Solda
- Sulden/Solda cable car in Sulden/Solda
- S.Martino cable car in Latsch/Laces
- Tartscher Alm/Malga di Tarres in Latsch/Laces
- Unterstell cable car in Naturns/Naturno
- Texel cable car in Partschins/Parcines
Offers to discover the Venosta valley
- exclusive services for Venosta Valley Card holders (subject to charges) at selected locations to discover the entire Venosta Valley